|Genre||Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Surreal humor, Slapstick|
|Created by||Peter Browngardt|
|Written by|| Peter Browngardt|
|Creative director(s)||Audie Harrison|
|Starring|| Peter Browngardt|
Kevin Michael Richardson
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||104 (List of Episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Peter Browngardt|
|Running time||11 minutes approx.|
|Production company(s)||Cartoon Network Studios|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Original run||September 2, 2013 – present|
Uncle Grandpa is an American animated television series created by Peter Browngardt set to air on Cartoon Network September 2013. The series tells about everybody in the world's uncle and grandpa named Uncle Grandpa. When he comes to visit, it is sure be a time no one will ever forget. Based on Browngardt's short film of the same name from The Cartoonstitute, Uncle Grandpa is also a spin-off of Secret Mountain Fort Awesome (even though originally, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome was created instead of Uncle Grandpa, so technically it is a spin-off of the very same show that is claimed to be a spin-off of it). The show is rated TV-PG. It will be produced by Cartoon Network Studios. On April 2, 2016, It started its own block called Good Mornings with Uncle Grandpa
The Uncle Grandpa pilot was created by former Chowder storyboard artist Peter Browngardt in 2008, but aired online in 2010 on Cartoon Network Video as part of The Cartoonstitute. Just like the Regular Show pilot, the Uncle Grandpa pilot was successful, but it didn't green lit into it's own show yet. In 2011, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome aired on Cartoon Network, and was bad-mouthed by people, because it looked disgusting. Browngardt decided it would be the right idea for Uncle Grandpa to have its own show as well. In 2012, Cartoon Network announced two new shows, "Uncle Grandpa" by Peter Browngardt, as well as Steven Universe by Rebecca Sugar. Uncle Grandpa aired on September 2nd, 2013 on Cartoon Network.
Uncle Grandpa stops by children's houses every day to see how they are doing. The children start off hating him or distrusting him, but after a great big adventure, they end up liking him.
- Uncle Grandpa (voiced by Peter Browngardt): The series main character, Uncle Grandpa has an L-shaped head, a pink nose, a red fanny pack that talks, a propeller hat, and overalls. He appears very stupid and has many floating heads and differently random bodies. He would make anything awesome for the kids. His catchphrase is "Good Morning".
- Pizza Steve: (voiced by Adam DeVine) A talking pizza with sunglasses who is friends with Uncle Grandpa. He believes he is the best thing in the world.
- Mr. Gus: (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) A large green lizard who is Uncle Grandpa's sworn protector and body guard. He is obviously a parody of Godzilla.
- Giant Realistic Flying Tiger: A photoshopped real photograph of a tiger that Uncle Grandpa rides on to get around.
- Beary Nice: (voiced by Audie Harrison) – A teddy bear accompanied by Hot Dog Person, and who sees the world as being very nice, but doesn't notice Hot Dog Person when he is in danger, and he usually ends up with good experiences. His catchphrase is "That's me!".
- Hot Dog Person: (voiced by Eric Bauza) – A hot dog accompanied by Beary Nice, and who sees the world and new things as being very dangerous, he usually ends up having bad experiences. His catchphrase is also "That's me", but in a sad, depressed voice.
- Tiny Miracle: (voiced by Tom Kenny) – Tiny Miracle is a robot that can perform miracles by just a series of unnecessary moves, and then technically performing the miracle only to lead up to another tiny miracle. He sounds like a 1980s microphone. According to Mr. Gus, he is Uncle Grandpa's helper. He can be summoned by saying "It'll take a tiny miracle to..." and then the task the person is attempting. His catchphrase is "Did somebody say "tiny miracle"?"
- Charlie Burgers: (voiced by Brian Posehn) – A talking dog that befriends Uncle Grandpa and his friends. He can be well behaved and he enjoys going on adventures with Uncle Grandpa. His catchphrase is "I love my ball!"
- Frankenstein: (voiced by Mark Hamill) – A tag-along with Uncle Grandpa in his adventures. Frankenstein appears randomly in the series, but rarely, if ever, has anything to do with the plot. Because of the condition, he is unable to talk, though he will occasionally roar. He is usually seated next to Uncle Grandpa in his chair.
- Xarna, She-Warrior of the Apocalypse: (voiced by Eric Bauza) − An overly-muscular, masculine female warrior. She is on a mission to get some gas for her motorcycle. Her catchphrase is "I don't like your mouth."
- Evil Wizard: (Voiced by Rob Schrab) − A wizard that goes around trying to make everyone's day horrible by humiliating them but he actually makes their lives better. His catchphrase is "Behold! I am Evil Wizard!"