| Not quite, Ed.
This page is under construction and is in need of several inclusions and tune-ups.
You can either help fill it in, or wait until someone else can.
Nigel Uno was born in 1999, in England. His parents were former Kids Next Door operatives, Montgomery and Mrs. Uno, or Numbuhs 0 and 999. In 2002, at age three, he moved to the USA. (CKND: "Operation: E.N.G.L.A.N.D.," "Operation: Z.E.R.O.," "Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.")
Life in the USEdit
In Kindergarten, around 2003, Nigel met Hoagie P. Gilligan, who became his best friend. He at sometime saved Wallabee Beatles from a group of bullies on his first day of school and then he met Abigail Lincoln then Rachel and he fell in love with both.
Nigel was taken at an unknown time by the Delightful Children From Down The Lane, who captured him. Due to Numbuh 5's decision not to rescue him, Nigel was rid of his brown mop (described by himself as "really cool") and stricken bald permanently.
Abigail Lincoln had suggested that Nigel be join the Kids Next Door. So he joined the Cadets Next Door training in the arctic. Once, while being observed by Sector V in combat training, was fought by Numbuh 274 so he could test his skills. Numbuh One inevitably lost, but his abilities to even stand up to him were still a good matter. (CKND:Operation: Z.E.R.O.," "Operation: T.R.E.A.T.Y.")
Numbuh One excelled mostly, but still his grades were poor. So poor were his grades that he did not pass his CND training. But Numbuh 5 changed his grades, and therefore he was able to become a Kids Next Door operative, choosing the codename "Numbuh 1." CKND "Operation: W.H.I.T.E.H.O.U.S.E.")
KND Leaded by Numbuh 274 Numbuh One was assigned Sector V as his new sector, which included Numbuhs 2, 3, 4, and 5. The team was well adjusted, acting like a family. They were also the sector denoted for Cake Missions. (CKND: "Operation: C.A.K.E.D.," "Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-T.W.O.," "Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-T.H.R.E.E.," "Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.O.U.R.," "Operation: C.A.K.E.D.-F.I.V.E.," "Operation: S.I.X.," "Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.")
KND Leaded by Numbuh 362 He became her favorite operative because she had secret crush on him.
- 2003 - Trains as a CND Operative.
- 2003- Graduates and becomes a KND Operative.
- 2006 - Is offered the position of Global Tactical Officer; declines.
- 2006 - Becomes keeper of the Book of KND.
- 2008 - Is recruited to the Galactic KND.
Relationship with Sector VEdit
She is the main voice of reason, and acts as his second-in-command. She is also the one who introduced Numbuh One to the KND to join.
Nigel saved him from bullies from his first day of school before, as said in Operation: Z.E.R.O.
Nigel and Kuki barely interact, but she kissed him as a Good-Bye in Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. on the forehead.
Numbuh 1 had a bumper with him in a major role before. When Professor Utonium accidentally left his keys in his own car, Numbuh 1 started building a 2x4 Technology Device made out of boards and nails to open the car door while Ed from Ed, Edd, n Eddy was eating cheese from Professor's grocery bags. Then, Mandy told Professor that the door is already open. Numbuh 1 just wasted his time.
- Tom Kenny was originally cast to voice Nigel.
- Numbuh 1 is the only operative to have a girlfriend.
- Nigel is the only sector V operative to have no brothers or sisters.
- Numbuh 1’s archenemy is his uncle, Father.
- Numbuh 1’s last name, Uno, is a reference to his codename, Uno being Spanish for 1.Numbuh 2 also had an affair with Lizzie in the last season
- In Operation: D.I.A.P.E.R., Numbuh 1 has a horrible singing voice, but in Operation: L.O.V.E. and Operation: S.P.I.N.A.C.H., he had a better singing voice.
- Nigel keeps a blue rainbow monkey plush under his pillow, as shown in Operation: S.A.T.U.R.N.
- While he was in KND training, Nigel wore glasses.
- Numbuh 1's weakness is watching Fred Fredburger.