Longhair and Doubledome: Good Wheel Hunting was a short created by Gavrilo Gnatovich and produced by Knock-Knock Cartoons for the Cartoon Network. The short premiered on Cartoon Cartoon Fridays on July 28, 2000 as one of ten contenders for Cartoon Network's Big Pick, the winner of which would become the next Cartoon Cartoon. The short did not win The Big Pick, and was not picked up by Cartoon Network to become a full-length series. However, another Longhair and Doubledome short "Longhair and Doubledome: Where There's Smoke...There's Bob" was produced in 2002.
This cartoon follows two philosophical cavemen: Doubledome, a jolly but dimwitted caveman and Longhair, a rather smart caveman with a attitude problem, as they attempt to devise a plan that will help them obtain fruit from a tree that sits atop a high cliff.
- Dung Beetle
- Daniel Davis - Longhair, Neanderthals
- Jess Harnell - Doubledome, Neanderthals, Dung Beetle
- The character Longhair appears as a playable character in Cartoon Cartoon Summer Resort - Episode 2: "Tennis Menace."
- In November 2015, Gavrilo Gnatovich had put up an unsuccessful Kickstarter to fund a third short without Cartoon Network's involvement. It only made $14,985 out of its $175,000 goal.
- In March 2017, Gavrilo Gnatnovich made a Kickstarter for a Longhair and Doubledome graphic novel called The Dawn of Longhair and Doubledome. Unlike the previous Kickstarter; this one was more successful as it managed to make it to its $9,200 goal. The graphic novel will be released on April 2018.