Footburn is the 6a episode of Flapjack. first aired in June 10.
Captain K'nuckles and Flapjack are forced to ride the public trolley when they become stranded on the outskirts of Stormalong.
Besides taking a trolley, other transportations would be riding on Bubbie, walking on their hands, or swimming.
After you see Flapjack saying goodbye to the 99 Pence shop owner, you can see both Flapjack and K'nuckles on their feet with the footburn.
When K'nuckles said that the only cure for footburn is whale kisses, Flapjack says Bubbie gives whale kisses, and Bubbie told them to come to where she is so she can kiss there feet. Couldn't Bubbie have gone to where Flapjack and K'nuckles are instead of letting them ride the trolley and having them attempt to walk on their hands? Then again, it would ruin the plot.
- (Footburn) Flapjack keeps imitating K'nuckles.
This is the third appearance of the Sea Inventor and second appearance of Eight-Armed Willy.
Whale Kisses Creme cure footburns quickly.
This episode reveals a part of K'nuckles' childhood.
- This is serioussssssssssssssssss.
- (showing Flapjack around) My rearview... mirror?
- I know what'll make us feel better! Le's wave good-bye to the ninety-nine pence store.
(Flapjack turns around)
Flapjack: Bye! Take it easy! See ya around, we liked your bargains! Bye! Take it easy! We had fun! Bye, adios! Uhh...bye. Good bye. See ya...take care.
(200 minutes later)
- How can anything go wrong on a trolley ride, with its rugged wooden floorboards?
K'nuckles: Oh, nice.
Flapjack: It's safe security straps?
K'nuckles: Ooh, security-y...
Flapjack: And super absorbent haystack cushions?
K'nuckles: Oh, yes. Cushy!
- Thar she blows!
(Flapjack looks at the Trolley Hag)
Flapjack: Wow...she's even more beautiful than I imagined.
K'nuckles: No! Not her! We didn't walk all this way in the hot sun to see this...thing. She blows thar! (turns Flapjack towards the 99 Pence Store)
- I even met me first true love. I still remember. She smelled of fish guts and aftershave.
Flapjack: Wow! Amazing!
K'nuckles: She was, until I pushed her off the dock and a giant squid ate her. Flapjack: That must have been hard for you.
- You see, boy? Good things come to those who don't work!
Flapjack: Yeah! I am never going to get a job!
- Captain, the dock's on fire!
K'nuckles: Wait a sec! No, boy! We got... the foot burn.
Flapjack: The foot burn.
- She's going slow just to get my goat!
Flapjack: But she already has a goat!