Apprentice, Pudge (Gorgonzola)
Chowder is the protagonist of the TV series of the same name. He is an apprentice under the learning of Mung Daal. He was his apprentice until the series finale where he took over the catering company.
Chowder is what the people call a purple cat/bear/rabbit (In Endive's Dirty Secret Mung said he is a robot). He has a pink nose with a tail like a raccoon's. He has a purple hat with two points and has a purple and fuchsia/magenta shirt that covers his legs. He wears purple shoes and at times has pants on. When he removes his hat, he has two shorter ears like a rabbit's.
Chowder has the personality of a sweet, innocent, impulsive and friendly child who has a passion for being in the kitchen. There have been times when he has a darker personality and will go berserk if he does not have food in a limit of time (one minute). He is very loyal to Mung and has called him Papa showing he thinks him as a father figure.
- When he grows up he takes over the catering company, married Panini and taught his apprentice Scraps.
- He is named after a special soup.
- Chowder's relatives have never been shown though he does address Mung as "papa."
- The longest period of time he can go without eating is two hours.
- He has broken the fourth wall the most than any character.
- He is shown to eat about anything.
- The only time he was bothered being in a cartoon was in Brain Grub.