The series follows the adventures of Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm as pre-schoolers with Dino, the Flintstones' family dog acting as their babysitter. Unlike the original Flintstones series and its several spin-off productions featuring the kids and their famous parents, this show focused more on educational values and lessons for children.
Each episode focuses on the toddlers going on adventures, discovering teamwork and friendship, and other educational lessons. Also, this show takes on an Rugrats-eque point of view as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm actually spoke in English once we get past the first few minutes of the show in which they only spoke gibberish like other toddlers.
An earlier Cave Kids effort was published by Golden Press, both as a Little Golden Book in 1963, and also as a Gold Key Comics series spanning 16 issues from 1963 through 1967.
- Aria Curzon - Pebbles Flintstone (speaking/singing voice)
- Christine Cavanaugh - Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- Taylor Gunther - Baby Pebbles (gurgles and coos only)
- E. G. Daily - Bamm-Bamm Rubble (singing voice)
- Frank Welker - Dino
- "Beanstalk Blues" (September 21, 1996)
- "China Challenge" (September 28, 1996)
- "Soap Bubble Dreams" (October 5, 1996)
- "Sand Castle Surprise" (October 12, 1996)
- "Kiss and Spell" (October 19, 1996)
- "Of Mice and Moon" (October 26, 1996)
- "Color Me Cave Kid" (November 2, 1996)
- "Cave Kid Christmas" (November 9, 1996)