|This article is a stub, meaning it is under 2,500 bytes. You can help the Wiki by expanding it!|
Cartoon Network RSEE is a television channel for viewers in Central and Eastern Europe. It was launched in 2009, replacing the Pan-European version of Cartoon Network. It is broadcasted in English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Cartoon Network is best for showing programming blocks, such as Cartoon Network Cinema, Marathon Mix, Cartoon Toon Toon, The Teen Titans Go! Show, Scooby-Doo! Movie Week and some programming blocks that have been on the channel from past to present.
Cartoon Network also has Monthly Highlights, introduced in June 2016 to higlight the following shows such as Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go!, Angelo Rules and Regular Show.
Its sister channel, Boomerang, has different programming (mostly from France).
Cartoon Network Russia and Southeastern Europe launched on 1 October 2009. Its branding featured arrows with random things popping out from the logo and arrows with random stuff creating the logo. When the version launched, it had the same shows as the Pan-European version, except for archival or classic programs such as Top Cat. In November 2009, Best Ed premiered, which was aired on the Pan-European version; in December 2009 Star Wars: The Clone Wars premiered, which also aired on the past version. In January 2010, Batman: The Brave and the Bold premiered, which was the first new show on the version that hasn't aired on the Pan-European version before. Other new shows premiered during these months, such as Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia, Total Drama Island and Hero: 108.
On 26 November 2010, Cartoon Network revamped its look and got a new logo. The first show to air after the revamp was My Gym Partner's a Monkey. The first new show to premiere on the channel after/during the revamp is Angelo Rules.
On December 23, 2015, Turner sold its Russian assets to Media Alliance, a company jointly owned by National Media Group and Discovery Communications.
On December 6, 2016, the channel switched to the 16:9 picture format. The switch happened during a Total Drama Island episode. Days later, Cartoon Network Russia and Southeast Europe HD launched but only for Rostelecom customers in Russia.
Countries that broadcast CN RSEE
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Adventure Time (12+)
- The Amazing World of Gumball (6+)
- We Bare Bears (6+)
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu (6+)
- Teen Titans Go! (6+)
- Angelo Rules
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise
- Xiaolin Chronicles
- Nexo Knights
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
- Ben 10 (reboot)
- Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Steven Universe (6+)
Some shows are moved to Cartoon Toon Toon.
- Samurai Jack
- Skunk Fu
- Best Ed
- Tom and Jerry
- Looney Tunes
- Ben 10 series (OS, AF, UA, OV)
- Camp Lazlo
- Xiaolin Showdown
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Total Drama series (TDI, TDA, TDWT, TDRI, TDAS, TDPI)
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Powerpuff Girls (original)
- Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc.
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Dr. Dimensionpants
- Generator Rex
- Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
- Eliot Kid
- Long Live the Royals
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Class of 3000
- The Secret Saturdays
- Sym-Bionic Titan
- Level Up
- Johnny Test
- The big Big Big BIG Cartoon Network Show
- Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia
- ThunderCats (2011 TV series)
- Gormiti Nature Unleashed
- Transformers: Prime
- Over the Garden Wall
- DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge
- DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk
- DreamWorks Dragons: Defenders of Berk
- The Looney Tunes Show
- Hero: 108
- Inazuma Eleven
- Ben 10: Ultimate Challenge
- The Heroic Quest of the Valiant Prince Ivandoe
- OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
- Ben 10 Challenge
- Mighty Magiswords
- Chop Socky Chooks
- Uncle Grandpa (12+)
- Regular Show (12+)
- Clarence (6+)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Cartoon Network Cinema: A programming block which shows a movie of a specific cartoon.
- Cartoon Toon Toon: A programming block which shows a bunch of shows that aired earlier in CN.
- Marathon Mix: A programming block, showing cartoons with episodes in order.
- The Teen Titans Go! Show: A programming block that usually shows episodes of Teen Titans Go! (but includes false questions shown in breaks).
- Epic Moments of Adventure Time
- Scooby-Doo! Movie Week
- The Gumball Games: A daily TAWOG marathon which shows recently aired and new episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball. There were only 5 challenges, but none of the new challenges were tested. However, the challenges appear in the opening and break cards of The Gumball Games. The games also contain an opening ceremony and a Blind Race (blindfold challenge). The games' mascot is a tinfoil trophy (not made in 3D).
- Uncle Universe Marathon
- Finn and Jake's Travel Guide
- Don't Call Me Princess
- Darwin's Day of Friendship
- The Origins of Darwin
- The Origins of Marceline
- The Origins of Finn
- The Uncle Grandpa Awards
Cartoon Network's only sister channel.
- Tom and Jerry Show
- Grizzy and the Lemmings
- My Knight and Me
- Be Cool, Scooby Doo!
- Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
- Bugs! A Looney Tunes Production/New Looney Tunes
- Pat the Dog
- Wacky Races (reboot)
- Tom and Jerry
- Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz
- The Garfield Show
- Miss Moon
- Inspector Gadget
- Five Farmies
- The Jetsons
- Duck Dodgers
- Krypto: The Superdog
- Wacky Races (original)
- The Flintstones
- Pink Panther and Pals
- Baby Looney Tunes
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- What's New Scooby Doo?
- The Owl and Co.
- The Jungle Bunch: To The Rescue
- Robin Hood: Mischief in Sherwood
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found