|This article is a stub, meaning it is under 2,500 bytes. You can help the Wiki by expanding it!|
Cartoon Network RSEE is a television channel for viewers in Central and Eastern Europe. It was launched in 2009, replacing the Pan-European version of Cartoon Network. It is broadcasted in English, Russian and Bulgarian.
Cartoon Network is best for showing programming blocks, such as Cartoon Network Cinema, Marathon Mix, Cartoon Toon Toon, The Teen Titans Go! Show, Scooby-Doo! Movie Week and some programming blocks that have been on the channel from past to present.
Cartoon Network also has Monthly Highlights, introduced in June 2016 to higlight the following shows such as Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go!, Angelo Rules and Regular Show.
Its sister channel, Boomerang, has different programming (mostly from France).
Countries that broadcast CN RSE
- Kazakhstan1 2
- Kyrgyzstan1 2
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Cyprus (southern part (Turkish CN broadcasts in its country and TRNC))
- Adventure Time (12+)
- The Amazing World of Gumball (6+)
- Regular Show (12+)
- Uncle Grandpa (12+)
- Steven Universe (6+)
- Clarence (6+)
- We Bare Bears (6+)
- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
- Teen Titans Go! (6+)
- Total Drama series (TDAS, TDPI)
- Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race
- Angelo Rules
- Chop Socky Chooks
- Transformers: Robots in Disguise
- Xiaolin Chronicles
- Johnny Test
- The Looney Tunes Show
- Nexo Knights
- DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge
- DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk
- DreamWorks Dragons: Defenders of Berk
- The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
- Ben 10 (fourth sequel)
- Mighty Magiswords
Some shows are moved to Cartoon Toon Toon.
- Samurai Jack
- Skunk Fu
- Best Ed
- Tom and Jerry
- Looney Tunes
- Ben 10 series (OS, AF, UA, OV)
- Camp Lazlo
- Xiaolin Showdown
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Total Drama series (TDI, TDA, TDWT, TDRI)
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Powerpuff Girls (original)
- Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc.
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Dr. Dimensionpants
- Generator Rex
- Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes
- Eliot Kid
- Long Live the Royals
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Class of 3000
- The Secret Saturdays
- Sym-Bionic Titan
- Level Up
- Cartoon Network Cinema: A programming block which shows a movie of a specific cartoon.
- Cartoon Toon Toon: A programming block which shows a bunch of shows that aired earlier in CN.
- Marathon Mix: A programming block, showing over 11 shows with mixed up episodes.
- The Teen Titans Go! Show
- Epic Moments of Adventure Time
- Scooby-Doo! Movie Week
- The Gumball Games: A daily TAWOG marathon which shows recently aired and new episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball. There were only 5 challenges, but none of the new challenges were tested. However, the challenges appear in the opening and break cards of The Gumball Games. The games also contain an opening ceremony and a Blind Race (blindfold challenge). The games' mascot is a tinfoil trophy (not made in 3D).
- Uncle Universe Marathon
- Finn and Jake's Travel Guide
- Don't Call Me Princess
- Darwin's Day of Friendship
- The Origins of Darwin
- The Origins of Marceline
- The Origins of Finn
- The Uncle Grandpa Awards
Cartoon Network's only sister channel.
- Tom and Jerry Show
- The Garfield Show
- Grizzy and the Lemmings
- My Knight and Me
- Inspector Gadget
- The Owl and Co.
- The Jungle Bunch: To The Rescue
- Robin Hood: Mischief in Sherwood
- Be Cool, Scooby Doo!
- What's New Scooby Doo?
- Mr. Bean: The Animated Series
- Bugs! A Looney Tunes Production
- The Flinstones
- The Jetsons
- Duck Dodgers
- Krypto: The Superdog
- Baby Looney Tunes
- Pink Panther and Pals
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- 1 - The Eurasian Economic Union was formed in January 1, 2015, but it is unknown when Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan have their own channel or not.
- 2 - The Central Asian countries have known fact that they broadcast the Russian CN channel.