The marathon also included the premiere of the second Big Pick, in which the audience chose which one of ten Cartoon Cartoon shorts would become a new Cartoon Network series. The winner was The Kids Next Door. Also, the new series Grim & Evil premiered to kick off the weekend.
Cartoon Cartoon Series
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Johnny Bravo
- Cow & Chicken
- I Am Weasel
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Mike, Lu & Og
- Sheep in the Big City
- Time Squad
Cartoon Cartoon Shorts
- "Captain Sturdy: Back in Action"
- "Yee Hah & Doo Dah in Bronco Breakin' Boots"
- "Imp, Inc."
- "My Freaky Family"
- "Major Flake: Soggy Sale"
- "Utica Cartoon: Hotdog Champeen"
- "Kids Next Door: No P in the Ool"
- "Ferret and Parrot"
- "A Kitty Bobo Show: Cellphones"
Big Pick Voting Results
- Kids Next Door - 60,631 - 27.4 percent
- A Kitty Bobo Show - 28,770 - 13.0 percent
- My Freaky Family - 25,022 - 11.3 percent