2 X 4 Technology are the technology tools of Kids Next Door. They appear in the show Codename: Kids Next Door. They each have an acronym while in a closing shot to view the 2 X 4 Technology Tool, a female intercom tells what each letter stands for while the 2 X 4 Technology is scanned in 3-D form to view the surfaces of the tool with green lines over in a black computer-line room.
- Kid-A-Pult (no acronym)
- KND Sector Vehicles
- R.O.B.O.-B.R.A.D.L.E.Y. (Numbuh 6)
- Age-O-Tonic Birthday Suits
- Age-O-Tonic Frequency Modulator
- Recommissioning Device
The Chamber to decommission KND Operatives who become 13 years old. Here are the named KND Operatives who were decommissioned:
- Numbuh 363 (for his freaking-out when anybody touched him)
- Numbuh 11 (Maurice, until revealing he was allowed to keep his memory)
- Numbuh 0 (for retirement to complete his adulthood mission without his memory, fathering Numbuh One)
- Numbuh 2, Numbuh 3, Numbuh 4, Numbuh 5 (in Op. END until recommissioned back again until they finally are too old)
- Grandfather after he was recommissioned by Father
These are the KND Operatives who escaped decommissioning:
- Numbuh 4 came up with the C.L.A.M.M.A.H. after stealing an idea from Numbuh 5, about the phrase "a cannon with clams."
- Numbuh 2 invented the Birthday Suits Frequency Modulator, and Numbuh 362 can't remember the name.
- The villains also have advanced technology, but there's no acronyms.
To be continued...